Legal Advice

QNeed help collecting back wages owed?

My husband's company filed Chapter 11 in January. They have not paid us for his December wages. They did give us one check in early December, but it bounced and they have changed banks. Now our checking account in in jeopardy as we don't have the money to re-deposit. They are not out of business as they are still giving him some hours, but his boss cannot give us any help with his back wages. The Labor Board says we cannot file with them because of the bankruptcy. They say that we need to file with the Bankruptcy court. I have tried searching for a form or info, but it's overwhelming. I saw something about a making a formal demand to the employer. Any information on either or both would be great. We live in California. We need something quick.



This question still have no answer summary yet.

This Question: "Need help collecting back wages owed?" No answers yet.

Be the First! Or read related questions

Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Need help collecting back wages owed?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers