Legal Advice

QCredit card debt, collections?

My husband and I built a house and end up going for our allowance 80,000. We're not sure what to do . I can only pay 600 a month to the creditors . How I can get the finance charges stop. I have 14 cards . We thought about selling our house as a last resort. We do not want to declare bankruptcy . Please any advice would be appreciated ! 600 a month is not enough to pay even the minimum .

2 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1 부사 Answered at 2013-03-22 02:07:56
What the hell were you thinking when you did that ? ? Sorry to sound rude , but that was not the brightest move they could have made. That said, you have incurred debt , and now your options are to restructure the debt into something manageable . You do not say HOW spent the $ 80K , but I hope that was spent to add value to the structure and not on luxuries such as plasma TVs and other luxuries that are not part of the premises . You need to find quality information on refinancing the mortgage or HELOC to transfer the credit card debt to become more manageable . This will reduce their interest rates substantially , while giving you the added advantage of being able to make all interest payments as a tax deduction .
#2eliasAnswered at 2013-05-05 15:18:42
wow! cut your credit cards and stop this excess spending . I think u should consolidate to one month . contact your credit card company and see who CaZn relate to what u can cosolidate and pay a fee .
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Credit card debt, collections?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers