Legal Advice

QNeed Professional help on Forclosure in Minnesota?

divorced for 1 year . Refinaced house for my name . I thought I could make the payments, but I'm starting to struggle .. NO LATE BUT NOTHING AT ALL . I owe 240 intrest only loan , home worth about 220 ... Ex pays 450 per month over the next year and a half , then nothing after that ..

I'm looking for the best way out . I would walk into a house you can afford and my new girl can do to get my credit and everything that is not the greatest of my concerns , be completely debt free is ... I have about 750 creditscore now ...

If I should still forclose and money, I can declare bankruptcy at that point ? i earn less than the state maximum for Chapter 7 ...

How will this affect my credit rating in the long term and the ability to get credit again? ? ?

thanks so sorry ... I have a lot of questions ..


This question still have no answer summary yet.

This Question: "Need Professional help on Forclosure in Minnesota?" No answers yet.

Be the First! Or read related questions

Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Need Professional help on Forclosure in Minnesota?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers