Legal Advice

QBankruptcy Question?

I'm really interested to present bankrupcty . Ironic because I work for a bankruptcy attorney and that will really be doing my business without charge . But I do not want to ask this question . I'm behind on the rent and would like to keep my house . If I Chapter 13 ( where pay my debts back ) instead of a 7 would allow me to put my arrears within the plan and keep my house ?

1 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1glloydAnswered at 2014-04-02 20:18:48
If you have a mortgage payment, then yes, you can include that in the payment plan on a 13, but, if it's a rent, no. If you are working for an attorney, just as him, they are used to those types of questions and seeing he is already doing it for you. What's the harm?
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Bankruptcy Question?

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers