Legal Advice

QBankruptcy question??

My mom is considering bankruptcy . She also intends to sell the house . Will keep the money or is the bankruptcy attorney to get it?

1 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1JackEconomicsAnswered at 2013-02-28 00:18:52
If your mortgage payments are current and you want to keep the house , can be exempted from bankruptcy . If you are behind on payments , the lender probably already starting foreclosure. Bankruptcy puts a
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of
Bankruptcy question??

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers